An official launch of the UKRAINE IS CALLING campaign, aimed to raise funds to procure 112 ambulances and fire trucks for Ukraine’s Ministry of Health and the State Emergency Services, had happened on October 25th, 2022, with the opening press conference, led by
President of LUkraine asbl Nicolas Zharov and Vice President Inna Yaremenko.
As mentioned by the leads, Luxembourg kicks off the 1st stage of the worldwide campaign expecting other countries of Europe and North America to join.
The campaign is supported by the major Luxembourgish media, Ministère de l’Intérieur Luxembourg, CGDIS – Corps grand-ducal d’incendie et de secours, MMTP: Ministère de la Mobilité et des Travaux publics, European Commission, Luxembourg and the Embassy of Ukraine in the Kingdom of Belgium.
Deepest thanks to our special speakers:
- who represent Ukraine and highlighted the critical situation with rescue vehicles in Ukraine
– Nataliia Anoshyna – Chargé d’Affaires of Ukraine in Belgium and Luxembourg, Embassy of Ukraine in the Kingdom of Belgium– Stanislav Rudiy – Head of the Reforms Department of the State Emergency Services of Ukraine- Pavlo Gurlenko – emergency medical care team, Ministry of Health of Ukraine
- who represent the democratic world that expresses the ongoing supports to Ukraine
– The representative of the European commission in Luxembourg – Md. Anne Calteux
– The US Ambassador to Luxembourg – Mr. Thomas Mark Barrett
– The Ambassador of Czech Republic- Mr. Vladimír Bärtl
– The Ambassador of the Republic of Poland – Mr. Piotr Wojtczak
– The Ambassador of Germany -Mr. Ullrich Wilhelm Klöckner
– The Ambassador of France – Md. Claire Lignières-Counathe
A lot of kind and inspiring words were said today for which we are more than grateful. We thank for the support and strong belief that our big goal will be reached.
Photo Tanya Popyk
Thank you to all the partners
ARA City Radio
KPMG Luxembourg Artec 3D
Concept-Store Jacques Schneider